Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday, 23 December 2007
It's time for me to give up. On everything. You know your luck's down when even your distractions don't go your way.

I'd hit stalemate with some research/writing earlier so I thought I'd check my email. 'PartyPoker has noticed you haven't been around for a while' or something to that effect, 'Log on now for a free (restricted) $20 deposit'. Sweet, I thought. That'll kill some time. But nay, it seems that Full Tilt has been in touch with them to inform them of my appalling run of late (of form and luck, it's always bad luck, yeah right). That bonus has done a few of Party's players some benefit, but not mine.

So to recap. My poker playing has gone down the pan, I'm stuck in a complete rut on the college front and I'm going through a dry spell (oh I didn't mention that before, I wonder why). Could life get any better?

Ah the joy of sarcasm. One of the few weapons to my disposal. That's it, I'll hand in 10,000 words of sarcasm. That'll get me a great grade. I can't stop now.

No comments: