Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday, 31 December 2007
Fucking Hiltons

Fuck the Hilton sisters. [I'm using the poker term for a pair of Queens, devised by Vince van Patten, not the literal sense.] I was sitting pretty in a MTT when I raised pre-flop. Then this jackass who has been constantly raising pots re-raises. Fine, I'll go over the top, I think to myself and push. He calls and shows cowboys. Motherfucker. No fucking women on the board and I go from a position where if I didn't play like a dick/get screwed, I could've cashed. Instead I'm out. And half a dozen donkeys that have been scraping through can make a few double ups into the bubble.

I need to stop posting poker bitches. They're no good for my sporting sensibilities, and I could be playing another tournament while I type this shit.

Oh yeah, 'Hiltons': they look good but cost you a lot of money.

No comments: