Saturday, July 12, 2008

As I tap away diligently on my keyboard it dawns on me that I have yet to write a post about Glastonbury.

I guess, 'Got wasted. Smelled,' doesn't make for good writing. Nor good reading. It's been a few weeks now so I guess what memories I have have faded into the grey matter. Never mind.

I've got used to writing about other things anyway. Like poker. And the bane of my life that is technology. I'll stick to what I'm good at.

For reasons unbeknown to me (or the 3 network), my mobile phone has stopped working. This is quite a bother. For the reason that Orange are a useless excuse for an Internet 'Provider', I cannot access the Internet from my laptop using their 'Wireless' router. This is also a bother. I'm quite bothered.

My course of action in remedying this injustice is two fold. On the Orange front I shall do absolutely nothing. Except accept that trying to do anything will be a waste of energy and spirit. If you Google 'Orange broadband is shit' you'll be presented with numerous pages written by disgruntled consumers. You'd think someone at Orange would get the hint. Perhaps it's in their company mission to piss off every person in the UK. They seem to be doing a pretty good job of it. The mobile on the other hand. Well there's not much I can do right now except wait for my brother to show up with his 3 phone and figure out if it's my SIM or my phone that is fucked. Because that's 3's only answer to my problem.

I think I might start a premium rate tech support line. 'Switch it off and back on again. That's £29.99 please.'

No comments: