Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Damn swine the computers. Or computer, as in the special needs child of a computer I am using. It appears that running Firefox with three tabs open and trying to download a file (all of 2Mb big) is too much to ask. Why is it that as technology gets better, faster, smaller, cheaper (that might have something to do with it), it also becomes more irritating?

That's a bit of a throw away thought at the minute, for I have no brain power for those sorts of debates. No debates. I have minimal functionality in the noggin departments at best of times and considering I'm just starting a fourth day of end of college celebrations, I wouldn't expect any deep thoughts for a while.

Right, I'm just rambling now. I'll blame it on the tennis. Too much time in the sun. People with surnames beginning with X and ending in J. No, I'm just looking for excuses now. Blogging for blogging's sake. I know. I'll put some pretty pictures up. Cheers Ol x.



There we go: something to write about. It had to happen sooner or later. I've been trying to find where I post all my stuff online, so it can be linked to on here. Windows Live Space or SkyDrive or something to that effect. Having three Hotmail accounts isn't making it any easier either. I've found folders of college files but not Tramspotting ones. Where did I put it last? I must've had it around here somewhere. Click, no. Click, no. Click... yes. Right. If that's worked properly there should be some sweet pics on here, which means my job is done and I can shower off the sweat and smell of defeat from tennis.

God damn, I shouldn't have spoke bad about computers or any product associated with Bill. Bloody computer karma has just kicked me in the balls, making me wait five minutes to upload an MP3 that doesn't even work. Arse. No music today. Haven't got time to be fucking around with this. I've got English students to be getting drunk with.

No comments: